Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baby Boy Nursery - Yarn Pom Pom Mobile

I was so excited about making this lil addition to Camden's nursery & I really love how it turned out! 

After searching through few tutorials on Pinterest I found all you need to make this yarn baby mobile is...

yarn {of course}
chopsticks {for the X}
scissors {to cut the yarn}
your fingers or a serving spoon/fork {to make the pom poms} 
dental floss/fishing wire & little plastic command hook {to hang.}

 I had everything on hand and only had to buy the yarn and bring home some chop sticks from a japanese restaurant! Hehe. 

All in all it was less than $5 to make this lil homemade mobile! Score! 



Camden likes looking up at it...but mostly from outside his crib while I am holding him up. He kinda hates being in his crib when he is awake & no cute yarn mobile is going to change that!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment